The Business Portal is a secure website for managing your business tax affairs.
You can use the portal to view, prepare, lodge and revise your BAS and IAS Activity Statements.
Not only is it easy to use, other reasons to ditch the paper form are save $$ on postage and give yourself more time. Not only is your activity lodged immediately, you receive a 2 week lodgement and payment extension just for lodging electronically.
You can also:
- View your statement of account and payment options
- Download payment slips and obtain Eft codes
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View and request refunds from
- Income tax accounts
- FBT accounts
- Excise and some super
- Update your details
- Test, lodge and download selected files eg lodge payment summary annual report and taxable payments annual report
- Communicate with the ATO through a secure mailbox
The business portal ensures the security of your online transactions through AUSkeys. Each user must have their own AUSkey to log in.
To register for the business portal, go to www.ato.gov.au/Business/Business-Portal/In-detail/Getting-started/Register-to-use-our-online-services/